A folk art style cat needlepoint kit inspired by the famous woven tapestries in the Musee de Cluny, Paris.
This needlepoint tapestry kit comes in a red rope-handled bag with colour illustration and includes:
- A color printed 10 holes per inch canvas
- The canvas is easy to stitch and suitable for a novice stitcher.
- The design measures 16" x 16"
- Reference chart
- Additional lettering chart with instructions for the name panel
- Generous supply of Anchor tapestry wool
- John James tapestry needle
- Stitch instructions for half cross and tent stitch (Continental)
- If you want to hold the canvas taut on stretcher bars while you stitch it (optional) we recommend purchasing two pair of 19" and some thumb tacks.