Charley Harper needlepoint is adapted from the iconic art of Charley Harper (1922 - 2007), the famous American artist and illustrator. His artwork lives on in books, textiles, and now in needlepoint. These designs are easy to stitch and make wonderful framed pieces of art or needlepoint pillows. Each Charley Harper needlepoint canvas has been expertly handpainted by professional needlepoint painters.
Crazy Cat Charley Harper Needlepoint Features:
- The design is hand painted onto 13 or 18 mesh Mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas
- The needlepoint design area measures 16" x 10".
- If you want to keep your canvas taut we recommend a pair of 20" stretcher bars and a pair of 14" stretcher bars.
- This Charley Harper needlepoint is sold canvas-only or with threads. If you choose cotton we will provide DMC cotton floss, for wool and silk we use Planet earth fibers which are single ply and easy to use. (For wool on 18 mesh we use Bella Lusso fibers.)
- Shipping is free to anywhere in the United States. For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
- Crazy Cat handpainted Charley Harper needlepoint canvas usually ships in a 7-10 days. You can always check availability before you order.
Contact us with questions about Charley Harper handpainted needlepoint