- This contemporary needlepoint design called Southwestern Longhorn is from the design house of Thorn Alexander. It features a steer skull on a southwest abstract background and is suitable for a beginner to needlepoint.
- The design area measures 11" x 10.5".
- The design is hand-painted onto 13 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas and each stitch is painted a specific color to make this abstract needlepoint design the perfect choice of an easy needlepoint for a beginner.
- This abstract needlepoint design comes with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool and silk we will send Planet Earth boutique fibers which are single-ply for 13 mesh and easy to stitch with.
- If you would like to mount your canvas onto stretcher bars to keep it taut while stitching (optional) we recommend two pair of 15" stretcher bars and thumb tacks.
- This relaxing hand-painted needlepoint canvas usually ships within 1 week, but it is subject to back order so check with us if you want to be sure it is in stock.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.