Darwin Martin Window Needlepoint
| || |
Add to Cart
- Darwin Martin Window is a needlepoint design based on a Frank Lloyd Wright window. This arts and crafts movement style design is by Alice Peterson AP2888.
- The design area measures 10" x 10".
- The design is handpainted onto 13 mesh mono needlepoint canvas and it is a small and easy needlework project suitable for those starting out as well as seasoned stitchers.
- Can be purchased with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool and silk we use Planet Earth fibers which are single-ply for 13 mesh and easy to stitch with.
- If you want to hold the canvas taut on stretcher bars while you stitch it then we recommend two pair of 14" plus some thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.