- This Hamsa needlepoint Hope design by Sandi Utain for Julie Mar is colorful and pretty.
- The design area measures 5" x 7". If you select the design with threads we will provide white for the background unless you let us know you would like a different color.
- The design is handpainted onto 18 mesh mono Zweigart needlepoint canvas.
- Can be purchased with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send your choice of DMC cotton floss or #5 perle cotton. For wool we use Bella Lusso Italian merino (use 2 ply) and silk we will send Planet Earth Pepperpot fibers which are single-ply for 18 mesh.
- For stretcher bars we recommend a pair of 9" and a pair of 11" and some thumb tacks.
- Usually ships within 1 week.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy. Shipping is free within the U.S. for orders of $ 100 or more and $ 200 internationally.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.