- Blue Pots III is a needlepoint design by South Western artist Sharon which depicts beautiful American Indian clay pots and blanket. It is offered by Purple Palm.
- The South Western design by Purple Palm measures 10" x 12".
- The design is handpainted onto 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The south western design, Blue Pots III, can be purchased with or without fibers. If you select cotton we will send DMC cotton floss. For wool we use Bella Losso and silk we use Pepper pot silk fibers which are easy to stitch with.
- If you want to hold the canvas taut on stretcher bars while you stitch it then we recommend a pair of 14" and a pair of 16" plus some thumb tacks.
- For shipping costs and information see our shipping policy.
Please contact us with any questions about this or any of our other needlepoint designs. We are always happy to help. You can email us or call us on 877 722 8463.