African Beauty by P Duncan-Williams
| || |
Add to Cart
African Beauty by Prince Duncan Williams:
- African Beauty is a colorful depiction of a woman wearing ethnic African attire. It is by artist Prince Duncan-Williams and offered by JulieMar & Friends.
- The design is on 18 mesh mono and measures 11" x 15".
- The ethnic African woman can by purchased alone or with threads. If you pick cotton we will provide DMC stranded floss.
- For Silk we use Planet Earth single stranded fibers. If you pick mixed threads we will provide Essentials by Tilli Tomas with some Glisten and Kreinik.
- If you want to keep your canvas taut, you will need a pair of 15" and a pair of 19" stretcher bars and some thumb tacks.
- African Beauty usually ships within 7 days . If you need it quickly call us to find out if it's in stock.
- The stitched piece was done by Penny Pfahl with stitch guide by Tony Minieri.
- If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com or call us at 877.722.8463.