Make a custom needlepoint of your child or grandchild's art to cherish forever.
When your children or grandchildren are just starting out in school it seems like art work comes home every day. The walls and refrigerator are covered, the storage box where it's kept is full to bursting. It's painful to throw all these memories away.
What about selecting a favorite piece of your child's art and turning it into needlepoint? That way you get to frame it, or make it into a pillow, and keep it forever.
Here's how custom needlepoint children's art works. (It's easy):
- Pick the art you'd like to stitch.
- You can either: photograph it if you can get it to lie flat, scan or photocopy it, or send us the original in the mail (we will return it with the needlepoint canvas). Email us the image if you have it as a digital file to info(at)needlepoint-for-fun(dot com).
- Tell us in your email or letter what size you think you might want it (we can enlarge, reduce or keep it the same) and the mesh size you would like it printed on. We can help with any of this if you are not sure. Just ask us.
- Send contact details so we can get in touch about the project and arrange for payment.
- Let us know if you would like us to provide threads and what type you think you might want (cotton, wool or silk). Once again, we can help with this if you're not sure.
It usually takes about 1 week for the printing to be completed. We tape the edges of the canvas, provide needles, pull the threads if you want them and then mail it all back to you. The whole deal is usually complete within 2 weeks and you will have the needlepoint ready to start stitching.
Prices start at $38 for an 8" x 8" printing of your custom needlepoint children's art. This includes a 2" border of blank canvas all the way around.
Start stitching your custom needlepoint children's art and create memories that will be kept and cherished forever. What a great gift idea, too!
Contact us with any inquiries or questions or call us on 877 722 8463. Mail your items into:
|This kids art piece could easily be stitched as a needlepoint and would make a great contemporary piece of art.
Needlepoint-For-Fun80 W. Sierra Madre Blvd #386Sierra Madre, CA 91024SaveSaveSave